Most credit card fills do *NOT* seem to work with 1Password X

what can I do to help? They seem to fill in expiration date and that's about it. I need to copy/paste the card number, name and CVV.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 1.1.0
OS Version: macOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra)
Sync Type: 1P account

Comments

• sfringer
    sfringer
    Community Member

I had an issue where it did not fill the expiration date correctly. It filled it as Month 12 and Year 20. Though the year is not 2020, it is 2018. But it did fill card number, name and CVV correctly. I haven't had too many other opportunities to use CC filling yet.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sfringer, @lrosenman: Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry for the trouble there. Currently we're laser-focused on Login filling, but if you'll post the URLs where you're having trouble with Credit Card filling I'll be happy to test them and file them away so we address any issues in a future update. For now copy/paste will work, but we absolutely want to make Credit Card filling awesome in 1Password X as well. :)

• sfringer
    sfringer
    Community Member

@brenty my issue was encountered adding credit card details on Kickstarter.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@sfinger: Thanks – I'll take a look at Kickstarter! As Brenty mentioned, we are in the process of improving our filling algorithm for both Credit Card and Identity items. It will never be perfect because we can't control how the web developers design their site, but my goal is to make it extremely rare to see a filling issue. :+1:

Have a great weekend! :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• sfringer
    sfringer
    Community Member

As always, thanks for the follow-up @beyer.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We're making a list, and we're gonna check it twice. ;) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.