To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I get a refund? I paid for a year but have not been able to use it due to poor support

nutthouse
nutthouse
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Memberships

My wife and I purchased a 1 year subscription about 6 months ago but have not been able to use 1Password due to lack of adequate support. We thought we had two logons but one ([email removed by AgileBits; this is a public forum]) does not work. We would be happy to just share the same logon like we do everything else but are there problems with doing that? Could we both be administrators?
We have spent many hours trying to make this work without any success. You can check our usage to confirm. If we can't get this to work, how can we get a refund?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I get a refund? I find the support here to be worthless?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nutthouse: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! I'm afraid I don't see where you've contacted us prior to this weekend. And unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, it sounds like there's some more context here that would help me help you, but I don't know what it is. Please let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.