Windows 7 and Chrome. - 1Password Crashing

Options

I have been using 1password with Windows 7 and Chrome with no issues for a long time. However, maybe over the last two weeks, maybe 3, it has been crashing when I submit passwords in Chrome. In my QC of the problem, it seems to crashing at the point when a login is entered on a site and when 1password would do the check if this is an existing login already saved or you should be prompted is when it crashes.

If I open the 1password application and then copy the password and then paste it in to the browser, 1password will crash shortly after I click Login. Originally I was running the Beta Extension and thought maybe that was the issue and reverted back to the current regular extension but same issue.

As long as I do not login into any websites 1password will be fine and stay open but once I submit a login, either from memory, copying and pasting or submit via the extension, one password will crash.

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• Hi @imt,

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you send us your 1Password diagnostics report, it should include the recent crash reports or exceptions that can help us figure out what happened. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• imt
    imt
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Mike, Just emailed it.

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply there as soon as possible.

ref: HBK-94997-818

This discussion has been closed.