Accidentally moved to 1P for teams!

mujtaba_mir
mujtaba_mir
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Business and Teams

I accidentally clicked the option to convert my 1P for families to 1P for teams and got charged 143$ for 3 members. I had a credit of 35$ on my account and was on a trial till 1st Feb 2018 when the 35$ plus 24$ from my card would have been charged. Is there a way to get back to Families account? Also, can I get the refund for the 107$ charged on my account and 35$ back to my account as credit.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: 1Password

ref: GYE-63736-791

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mujtaba_mir: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It's not appropriate to discuss sensitive account and billing information on a public forum, so we'll continue the conversation via email since you've also contacted us there separately. Cheers! :)

ref: GYE-63736-791

• mujtaba_mir
    mujtaba_mir
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty for reaching out. I am happy to carry forward the conversation forward on email.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sure thing! We'll get back to you shortly. :chuffed:

• mujtaba_mir
    mujtaba_mir
    Community Member

Thanks. Someone got in touch but not happy with the response. I don't need teams since I am using 1P for myself and my brother and not any business. Hope you can jump in and sort it out for me. Please. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that. Indeed, 1Password Families is only for personal use. I'm going to close this discussion in favour of continuing the conversation privately, since, again, we're not going to discuss your business on a public forum.

This discussion has been closed.