I purchased a license for windows and then bought a Mac, can I transfer my license for a Mac?

Options

I had a windows desktop and purchased a 1Password license for Windows, then sold that and purchased a Mac. Can I transfer my license for us on my Mac?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased a license for Windows sold my desktop and purchased a iMac can I transfer license?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @dsalasmn,

Thank you for using 1Password!

Please check your inbox, it seems that you already have a license for 1Password on your Mac. Additionally, if you don't want to worry about sync or backups, you might want to take a closer look at 1Password membership, it will include 1Password for all platforms:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Let me know if it helps. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• robert_n
    robert_n
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi, I have a same issue. I migrated from win to Mac and I have license for windows.
    Can I use same license key for Mac?
    Thank you

• @robert_n: Windows and Mac licenses are sold separately and, in this case, it does not appear that you purchased a Mac or bundle license so your existing license will not work on Mac and you'd need to purchase a new one. Of course, if you might have purchased an additional license with a different e-mail address than the one associated with your forum account, feel free to e-mail us and we'd be happy to check under different e-mail addresses in case you did already purchase a Mac license. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.