1PasswordX and Atlassian Cloud

Has anyone attempted to use 1PasswordX with Atlassian cloud and have it successfully log you in? It will not fill out the password field on the Atlassian SSO login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11 and Fedora 25
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @Taz77: I'm seeing the same with JIRA, so it looks like we are having problems here. Behavior is similar to that observed by someone else with Google Accounts. Perhaps the same underlying cause here. Either way, I don't believe you're doing anything wrong and have passed this along to the team. Thanks for letting us know! :chuffed:

• Taz77
    Taz77
    Community Member

Sounds good!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks again for bringing this up! :) :+1:

• Hi @Taz77,

Filling on Atlassian and other single-page sites should be fixed in an upcoming beta. Thanks for the report!

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member
    edited January 2018

Not sure if this is related. I've noticed that when I am on our network at work I have no issues signing in to Jira. However, when I am trying to access Jira from home it will recognize the login and I get the popup from 1PX when I focus on the text field. But selecting the item doesn't fill the credentials. It will just continue to display the item selection popup. Not sure what the difference would be accessing this from home compared to accessing it from the office.

We don't use Atlassian Cloud, though. We have our own hosted Jira server. Not sure if that makes a difference. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@donnywdavis: Hmm. I'm having trouble imagining how that would make a difference for 1Password, since it's just interacting with the website either way...but that may just be a failure of my imagination. Is this something hosted on your company's intranet or something?

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member

Yes, it is. When accessing the site from outside the office I get a login prompt from the browser to connect to the intranet and then it displays the login page. Everything looks normal until I try to select the login item to use and then it just doesn't fill the fields. It is very strange and I've had a hard time myself trying to figure out what the difference could be.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@donnywdavis: Hmm. Is this an actual website with a legit TLD, or a made-up, internal-only hostname? I'm not sure that 1Password will be able to fill in the latter case, as it's matching based on the public suffix list. Would you be able to share more details here or via email?

This discussion has been closed.