How does “Add related items” on iOS work?

Options
sebrose
sebrose
Community Member

I added a passport image to a passport entry from my iOS photo album. That part of the entry now reads “(Deleted item)” although you can click it and see the image.

I read a bit more and discovered that 1Password had actually created a Document behind the scenes, so I created my own document, but when I went to “Related item” on another entry and clicked “Add new file” I found that I could only choose from my photo album. How can I choose to add an existing Document?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sebrose: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble there! It isn't currently possible to link and setup "related items" in 1Password for iOS, but it's a feature we'd like to add in a future version. Right now this is available in 1Password for Mac, and the "links" will be shown in the other apps. It will not be possible to "add to a Document" though, as each Document is a single file. You can link them to other items in 1Password for Mac, but they will each be an entirely discrete item in your vault. It does sound like there was a problem transmitting the data over the network when you imported your passport, so I'd recommend re-linking it in 1Password for Mac if possible.

This discussion has been closed.