My missing 1PW6 iOS app on phone restore

Options
mtnbeach
mtnbeach
Community Member
edited December 2017 in iOS

Hi Team!

I can't seem to find a legacy version online here on 1PW (for 1PW6 and iOS).
If I now download it from the App store will I be charged again or will it affect anything with my family license?

Background: I restored an older iPhone 5, with a previous back up in order to try to fix some login conflict issues with the OEM iOS and my 1Password app disappeared. I had previously purchased a stand alone, family & multiple device application directly from 1PW and not the iTunes Store. It only gives an option to download from the App Store, which I didn't do before.

1) I see that in the App store on the phone it shows under the "Not on this Phone" tab, that two versions are listed:
a) "1Password 7.0.3" & an older version. b) "1Password for iPhone 3.72?.

Not normally concerned but there were some previous issues identified where we had issues regarding the stand alone & App Store version (which we hadn't downloaded but caused problems).

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 1PW6 family license
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

@mtnbeach: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The App Store is the only place where you can get iOS apps in general, and it is also the only place where 1Password for iOS can be found.

1Password for iOS is a free download with an in-app purchase for the Pro features. There is no separate "standalone version". If you attempt to download the latest version from your App Store purchase history, you'll get the latest which is compatible with your device:

https://support.apple.com/HT201272#apps

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• mtnbeach
    mtnbeach
    Community Member
    Options

Hi brenty :)
    Thanks for the quick reply & clarification. Wasn't sure if it would conflict or not - will download as suggested.
    Will check back if I have any issues - You guys are the best! 8-)

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of brenty you’re most welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.