iPad issue - Error on banking sign in

emilotte
emilotte
Community Member

Keep getting an "Error" with message "SI/AA/10" when attempting to log into my Bank of Montreal site on 1PW. Works fine when using it on my MAC or MAC Pro and with my iPhone but keep getting the same error message on both of our iPads. Deleted the Login from one 1PW and manually signed in and saved it again on 1PW, re-synched all devices and still have the same error message on only the iPads. Currently using version 6.8.4 on mac and up to date ISO versions on all ISO devices.
Any suggestion to resolve is much appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @emilotte

Could you please provide me with the URL to the login form that you’re having difficulties with? Also, are you using the 1Password extension in Safari on iOS, or are you using the browser built into 1Password (1Browser)?

Thank you.

Ben

• emilotte
    emilotte
    Community Member

Ben, thanks for responding so quickly.
    Here is the URL for the login form: https://www1.bmo.com/onlinebanking/cgi-bin/netbnx/NBmain?product=5
    On the iPads I am using the browser built into 1Password and on the MACs I use both the extension in Safari and the 1Password App.

Thanks.... emilotte

• emilotte
    emilotte
    Community Member

Ben, on both iPads I changed the settings (User Agent) to use the Safari (iPad) browser and both iPads now login to my banking site without any problem. Is there any benefit of using one browser over the other?

Thanks....... emilotte

• @emilotte,

The user agent setting doesn't actually change which browser you're using. It just changes what 1Browser tells web pages that it is, which can affect how web pages present themselves.

Glad to hear that resolved the difficulty for you. :)

Ben

• emilotte
    emilotte
    Community Member

Thanks......... I am happy!

• You're most welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.