When selecting a login on ipad, the item tapped on is not the one which gets selected.

Options
docjwt
docjwt
Community Member

IOS 11.1.2. iPad Air2. 128 GB cell/wi-fi, using 1P for logging into the Amazon.com website using the 1P browser. I have several Amazon login options but when I tap on some? of them, either nothing is selected, the login below or above the one chosen is selected and occasionally the correct one is selected. Why?
Jim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.1.2
Sync Type: computer - Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:When selecting a login on ipad, the item tapped on is not the one which gets selected

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@docjwt: That's a new one. I haven't heard of something like that happening before. Suffice to say I'm not seeing anything like that here on my own iPad either. Unfortunately 1Password doesn't have control over touch input, as that's all handled by the OS. But there are a few things you can try which might help. First, be sure to backup your iPad and update to iOS 11.2, which was released last week. That will also take care of restarting it as well. And be sure to let me know which version of 1Password you're using there since you omitted that information from your post. The only thing I can think of which might account for the symptoms you're describing is that the items are moving when you try to tap them, which is a known issue with Dropbox in some configurations. Are you using an AgileKeychain vault by any chance? Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.