I have a need for indicating what websites hold information regarding my credit cards.

Using Password X.
Is there any method currently supplied or that can be utilised to track where you have supplied credit card information.
Each time my credit card gets updated, I have to inform a number of suppliers. Having a record of what websites hold this info would great.
I could add it myself in notes or create field for that purpose, but something premade for this purpose in Password would be handy. Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:credit

Comments

• sfringer
    sfringer
    Community Member

I'm not aware of anything pre-built, but you could use the tag feature to add a custom tag like "CCstored". This would allow you to quickly access that tag to get a view of all sites where your card is stored.

• It's an interesting idea. Thanks for bringing it up, @ymmij!

1Password doesn't have a specific page for tracking this, but as @sfringer pointed out, a custom tag would work nicely. You could either roll with the CCstored suggestion, or tag logins with the specific card used such as cc-visa and cc-mastercard.

I hope that helps. Take care,

++dave;

• ymmij
    ymmij
    Community Member

Thanks for the tips. I think that with all the concerns people have with hack sites and cards, that needing to track this stuff is only going to become bigger. Not to mention the fact that so many developers are jumping onto the 'subscription' bandwagon (including yourselfs). No card...no subscription. That means many more people having to manage this area.

Hopefully you guys are on to this.

Thanks,

Russ

• Thanks Russ. This very well could make it into a future version of 1Password.

Take care and have a great weekend. It's almost here! :)

This discussion has been closed.