Autofill Gmail Password

Options
canteli2003
canteli2003
Community Member
edited December 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

I have a problem with 1passwordx and gmail login.

When I enter in gmail.com and click on the icon of 1passwordX the email is completed, I press next, press 1passwordX icon and "fill" but it does not complete it..

Any ideas? It just happens to me with gmail.

Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1PasswordX 1.2.0
OS Version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @canteli2003: I see the same thing on my end when signing into a Google account that isn't yet saved (that is to say, one that requires both the e-mail and password be filled). What does seem to work is filling the password for subsequent logins when only the password is requested. In fact, depending on whether I make a mistake on which Login I want to fill (I have a few Google accounts), I can break filling the e-mail as well until the page is refreshed. I'll pass this along to the team for further investigation. Thanks for passing it along! :chuffed:

ref: B5X-184

• canteli2003
    canteli2003
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Thanks for the comment.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for bringing this up! :) :+1:

• Thanks for the report, @canteli2003. This has been fixed in the latest beta that was published earlier today. We'll get it into the official channel before Christmas, but you're welcome to join our beta family if you'd like to get access to the fix sooner :)

• canteli2003
    canteli2003
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I Will test it on monday!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@canteli2003: On behalf of Dave, you're very welcome. I hope you have a great weekend! :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.