Vault and sync options missing in 7.0.3 on iOS

Options
sdg
sdg
Community Member

Hi there -

I've got both a legacy vault that I sync through dropbox, and a Teams account that I use as well. This morning when I when to open 1Password on my iPhone, it wouldn't take my password (all instances of 1Password - phone and laptop - have been set by the app to use my first password for the legacy vault to log in to everything). I went to my laptop and was able to log in with the password for the legacy vault, and am able to see it. I went back to my phone, and entered the password for the Teams account, and that worked. But the legacy vault is gone, and there's no longer a sync option in settings (which normally would have showed the connection to the vault in dropbox). What's going on?

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @sdg,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your Primary vault on your iPhone. I’m not sure what might’ve happened, but you can re-sync it to the iPhone by selecting 1Password > Settings > Vaults > Enable Standalone Vaults. Then set up syncing.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• sdg
    sdg
    Community Member
    Options

Well this is even weirder. I just went back in to follow your instructions, and now it only takes my standalone vault password, and my standalone vault is back, along with the sync settings. Good that it's back, not good that it can just disappear like that.

• Ben
    Options

I’m honestly not sure how that is even possible. I can’t say I’ve heard any other reports like that, but we’ll certainly keep our eyes and ears open, and if we can track down a bug we’ll get it fixed. :+1:

Thanks for the update.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.