Comments

• mobetta
    mobetta
    Community Member

please help me with above. Cant reach anyone

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mobetta: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that. (Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'reset' for you to help directly. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

Alternatively, if you're part of a 1Password Family or Team, another Owner, Organizer, or Admin can help you recover your account, so you can create a new Secret Key and Master Password:

https://support.1password.com/recovery/#begin-recovery

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. You can try as many times as you want. You won’t be “locked out”, but you will not be able to access your data unless you can enter the required Master Password correctly. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you!

• Dahu
    Dahu
    Community Member
    edited December 2017

Hi. Since this message is in the "X" section, maybe the author means that the password does not work in 1Password X... but does with the application, or on the my.1Password website. It is the case for me, due to the use of ZScaler in my company (as diagnosed by 1P support). However, after connecting to my.1password website, the X extension works fine.
    Hope it helps.

• Thanks for the tip, @Dahu! I'm glad the team was able to help get things working for you and hope it can help @mobetta if they're in a similar situation. :chuffed:

• I was just curious if you got everything working or not, @mobetta. Please let us know if you're still having issues and we'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.