Are Favorites auto saved and removal

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited December 2017 in iOS

I am uncertain how I have some Favorites which I did not put into Favorites but it appears I cannot remove them? How do I clear Favorites?

I am using 1Password 7.0.3

Thanks.

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Having read another discussion, I have discovered that Recents are now in Favorites which caused me some confusion. I could put Recent = 0 in Settings but it clears and when I change the number Recent comes back?

I would like to see a way to clear or delete Recent.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/84795/feedback-split-recents-out-of-favorites#latest

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81906/new-favourites-screen-also-shows-recents#latest

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @wkleem. I’m not aware of any other planned changes in this regard but certainly next time we’re discussing the favorites view I’ll mention your comments. :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Thanks @Ben

The confusion for me is that 90%+ of the time I am using the Safari Extension and I prefer to use Search Categories instead of Favorites. My Favorites are usually empty.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: I use Favorites primarily as a way to get my most used logins at the top for sites where I have more than one: Google, GitHub...1Password.com. ;)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

I have quite a number of those type of sites. Matter of habit I suppose. I've set Recent to zero so that helps reduce the clutter there.

• Ben
    Options

Great! I actually did the same thing. :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

It does not help that I use a 4” iPhone predominantly. A iPad might be acceptable for the use of Recent items though.

• Ben
    Options

Yeah. 4” screens are tough now a days. On the other hand I work frequently (including right now!) from my 11” iPad and don’t really hurt for screen real estate.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.