non-standard form fields

Is it possible to for 1Password to fill in this form? If so, how do I set it up?

My library uses an online form for interlibrary loan requests. I'd like to be able to autofill these fields: Library Card Number, Your Name, Contact Method (email address), Select Pickup Location.

To get to the form, go to: http://calendar.fortbend.lib.tx.us/ill/getcode.asp
enter the CAPTCHA
scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree"
the next page is the ILL form

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Win 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@CharleneTX: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password cannot enter CAPTCHAs for you. It is designed to fill login credentials, not to automate filling out requests like this. You can, however, use an Identity item to fill out some of that information, such as name, address, email, and phone number:

Use 1Password to save and fill credit cards and addresses

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• CharleneTX
    CharleneTX
    Community Member

I'm not trying to get 1Password to fill in the CAPTCHA; that was part of the instructions to get to the form.

I listed the fields I'd like to automatically fill: Library Card Number, Your Name, Contact Method (email address), Select Pickup Location.

The question is: is it possible to automatic fields that aren't "standard" email, address, phone, etc.?

• Thanks for the clarification, @CharleneTX! Unfortunately, 1Password isn't able to any fill custom fields added to a Login item. You should be able to fill your name and email/phone by creating an Identity item, though.

Let us know if you have any further questions! :)

• CharleneTX
    CharleneTX
    Community Member

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure ya'll were answering the right question. :-) So far I've only found one password manager that can handle non-standard fields and it's the awful one I switched away from.

• No problem, @CharleneTX! The ability to fill custom fields with 1Password certainly presents some challenges, but hopefully we'll be able to improve how 1Password handles non-standard fields in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.