To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

It wont let me sign in to the site? I pay for family acct and i wanted to reactivate team vaults.

Options
ethan203
ethan203
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Memberships

I was signed into 1 password.com. TRIED to reinstate my family acct. Im paying for it. tried to merge computer went crazy. now I cant sighn into 1 password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.3.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:It wont let me sighn in to the site? I pay for family acct and i wanted to reactivate team vaults.

Comments

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

tRIED TO RELOAD FAMILY ACCT TO PRIVATE THATS payed for it made noise then I HAD TO restart. No I cant even login to 1 password.com in any browser.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:It wont let me sighn in to the site? I pay for family acct and i wanted to reactivate team vaults.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ethan203,

What happens when you attempt to log in to your 1Password.com account? Do you have your account established in any of our apps (e.x. 1Password for Mac, 1Password for iOS, etc)?

Please let us know. :)

Ben

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

I fixed the problem on my own. I had a family Account when I log into one password the settings portion of the site where you can rejoin it . So there was link that I can get the family back so Pressed it. Then it had a warning sign it said reconfiguring and Some sort of software malfunction on the one password site. So I shut off my computer because it was making very loud I I signed in to gigabits and then I went back to one password did the exact same thing I did before. And by the grace of God got all together again. This syncing of my Mac Book Pro 2017 with my I phone x. With passwords the phone doesn't get the info that something changed? and it becomes a mess any ideas?

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @ethan203.

Could you please check and make sure the phone is signed into your 1Password account? You can check this under 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts. Do you see your account listed there? Please answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’

If so, could you please check under 1Password > Settings > Vaults and see if a “Primary” vault is listed? Please answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Ben

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

YES, yes

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

Yes and yes

• Ben
    Options

Okay, great, thanks. That 2nd bit is what is causing the problem.

Please check to be sure that there is no information in the Primary vault on the phone that doesn’t exist on the Mac. If there is, please copy it from the Primary vault on the phone to the Personal/Private vault within your 1Password account. Once you’ve done that please delete the Primary vault:

1Password > Settings > Vaults > Primary. Then tap Delete Vault.

Please note from that point forward the phone will unlock using the same Master Password as you use for your 1Password.com account, instead of the Master Password for your Primary vault (as it’ll be deleted). This may be the same password, or it may be different. You may want to log in on 1Password.com to make sure you know the correct password before doing this step.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

There are two vaults all info is in private. Then shared with nothing. I thought this way I could organize.

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

There is one password I added famil back. so there is two vaults Private where info is and then shared which I Created with family package but I am the only user.

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

nothings in it

• ethan203
    ethan203
    Community Member
    Options

two vaults family package should i make single person.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ethan203: I'm sorry but I'm having trouble reconciling your comments, which seem to contradict:

There are two vaults all info is in private. Then shared with nothing. I thought this way I could organize.

This sounds like you have your data in the Private vault. Is that correct?

There is one password I added famil back. so there is two vaults Private where info is and then shared which I Created with family package but I am the only user. nothings in it

This sounds like your data is not there. Is that also correct? If so, please explain how. Did you perhaps create multiple user accounts, and you're using them both yourself?

two vaults family package should i make single person.

You can have as many vaults as you want in a single user account. If you meant something else, please elaborate.

This discussion has been closed.