family purchase

sorinell
sorinell
Community Member

I was heaving 1password pro and I bought a year membership for families but when I log in to 1password I can not invite nobody to share some password what I created in share vaults do not see the admin for families..nothing is working.can somebody help me out because if this think will not work I will buy Dashlane...thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017

Hi @sorinell,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Are you able to send invitations to your family from this page?

https://signin.1password.com/invitations

Please let us know. :)

Thanks.

Ben

ref: SCU-49259-428

• sorinell
    sorinell
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

I have cancelled the family plan because of the frustration with the app . There is a way to get info from start to make sure i will be able to move the data from the pro edition to family,curently I back up and synchronize in iCloud .I need to make sure I do it right from the beginning after going for family plan want to be able to get my data from pro edition to the family edition.Also is saying like I need to cancel a subscription before I start with family edition but like I say I do not have a subscription just the pro edition which I bought couple years ago.I hope you can help me with this.Plus one more think I would want to buy a Canadian app then a US app like Dashlane we need to help our Canadians first...waiting for your help.

Adrian

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sorinell: Sure! The best thing to do would be to follow this guide for inviting and sharing with your family:

Share 1Password with your family

That will walk you through the basics of getting started as a family Organizer and inviting people, and we're here if you have any questions along the way. :)

• sorinell
    sorinell
    Community Member

Hi Brenty

I was heaving issues with transferring my old data from the pro edition and I that was so important to me . I cancelled my family subscription there is way to make sure this is been cancelled? Many thanks.

• @sorinell

We’re not able to discuss account details here as these forums are public (anyone can read what is said), but I see you’ve also sent us an email. We’ll reply with the requested details there ASAP. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.