Work account suspended

sofiia_b
sofiia_b
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Business and Teams

Why is my 1password work account suspended after more than 6 months of using it?

[Edited by MikeT: Removed personal information]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 2017

Hi @sofiia_b,

Thanks for writing in.

Please do not include sensitive information in your post as this is a public support forum. I've removed it from your post and I've moved your thread to our 1Password Teams forum, so the 1Password Teams can help you directly. You can also email us directly here: https://support.1password.com/contact/

I checked your account status and didn't find anything that suggests your account was suspended. Where did it say that your account is suspended?

If it is in 1Password 6 for Windows, try restarting it completely by right-clicking on 1Password icon in the notification tray to select Exit and launch 1Password again, does it work? If not, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

ref: FRL-56724-456

This discussion has been closed.