Full path matching

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem with domain matching.

Comments

• kdar
    kdar
    Community Member
    Options

Sorting by best match would be great. Running into this problem with the iOS and Android apps, where I have about 9 Slack accounts (all different subdomains). It would be nice for this not to be limited to subdomains, because some sites have different logins depending on the path (like host.com/app1, host.com/app2)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

@kdar: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion in the browser filling category of the forum since your comments don't appear to be at all related to 1Password X.

It's something we can consider, but it's something we'll have to discuss more broadly. We want the experience to be consistent across platforms as much as possible, so we're not going to make this change just on iOS and macOS, and we're not going to do it at all if it will cause confusion for more people ("Why doesn't my login work here?") than those it helps. Thanks for your feedback on this!

This discussion has been closed.