Windows app (+ Chrome extension) won't autofill username & PW on horizonblue.com

When trying to fill on https://horizonblue.com/ the Windows app + Chrome extension won't fill in the username or password. 1Password X and the iOS app via the Safari extension both work perfectly. The Windows app fills fine otherwise, it's just with this one site that it's having a problem.

1Password Version: 6.8.488
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10.0.16299
Sync Type: 1PW account

Comments

• Tetryl91
    Tetryl91
    Community Member

Fixed it. Copied the username and password into the fields and manually saved as a new login. I'm 90% sure I saved the original login using 1Password X, so I don't know if that could've been the problem. I still have the original non-working login saved if anyone wants to check it out.

• I'm glad to hear you were able to get things sorted out, @Tetryl91! While saving a Login when prompted by 1Password usually does the trick, sometimes 1Password needs a few more clues in order to fill the Login item details correctly. This is where manually saving a Login often resolves any issues the old Login may have had.

If your new Login item is working as expected, then I think we're safe to just count this as a win. Be sure to let us know if you have any further questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.