Icloud session expired keeps asking me to sign in again.

Options
13»

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@akv Nooo! Don't do that. Just see if this fixes things. Let us know what you discover. :)

• LRogers
    LRogers
    Community Member
    Options

I have checked that box "keep me signed in" daily now for a week or so. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks Larry

• fix2k5
    fix2k5
    Community Member
    Options

I have this issue with v.6.8.5 and have to sign in to iCloud every day. I have marked "keep me signed in" but that doesn't help. This problem started after I changed my Apple password.

After I sign in, a popup message that syncing will be resumed appears, but the page stays on signing in (and never completes) status:

• doio
    doio
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue with 6.8.5.
    I moved from MAS to official website version and the prompt box keeps asking me to sign in again everyday. This is really annoying.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yep, sorry guys -- we have identified a new issue with users who are using both iCloud as their sync method and 1Password for Mac downloaded from us. We're looking into what may have changed, as this issue isn't affecting all users and it's also new. Unfortunately, we don't have anything to report quite yet, and there seems to be no workaround except to sign in when prompted.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, we're not quite sure what's causing it just yet, but please be patient with us as we work towards a solution that doesn't involve you all signing in once a day. Anyone who's affected by this issue and can't work with an indefinite (but hopefully short) wait can also either switch to Dropbox as your sync method either temporarily or permanently or contact us at support+forum@agilebits.com about switching to a 1password.com account. Thanks, and sorry once more for the inconvenience.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We've closed this thread because there are several like it; if you've found your way here and still have questions about iCloud sign-in prompts, please visit the main announcement thread. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.