I just bought a license but haven't received an e-mail with the key.

I just bought a license from within the app that has expired and paid for it but haven't received an e-mail with the new registration key yet. It's been half an hour.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Bought license but no e-mail key

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @alvincroll,

Did you purchase from us (AgileBits) directly, or did you purchase through Apple’s App Store? If you purchased through Apple there is no registration key. Your purchase is tied to your Apple ID, and that is how Apple looks up and validates your purchase. You will eventually get an email receipt from them, but they do not always send them immediately.

Thanks.

Ben

• I clicked on buy from within with 1Password app but it asked for my Apple ID and password. Guess I'll have to wait for them to get in touch with me with my license key.

• BenBen AWS Team

AgileBits Team Member

@alvincroll,

If you were asked for your Apple ID then it is likely that you’re using 1Password from the Mac App Store. When purchasing there you will not get a license key.

What are you trying to accomplish that requires a license key?

Ben

• I had bought a license and upgraded it several times but it said my one year free trial was up so I tried to upgrade to the professional version.

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

@alvincroll: I'm not sure what you mean. We don't offer a one year free trial. Please shoot us an email at support@1password.com with a copy of your receipt(s). Post the Support ID you receive here and I'll be happy to help you get things sorted out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file