1Password4 on Windows KEY not accepted

Hi, I purchased 1Password for 49 $ some years ago an it is running on my Windows7 System with no problem.
Now I installed the same version on a Windows10 machine but my product key is not accepted.
I am forced to click a button in order to buy an upgrade with price reduction but am sent to a webpage showing only 1password for Mac and Android.
Trial Version will running out in january.
What to do?
Seasons greetings.
Moritz

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @MalteBosch,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password!

Could you please try to download the latest version of 1Password 4 for Windows (4.6.2.626) from here and let me know if it works for you?

You should also use the latest version on your Windows 7 computer, pleas go to Help > Check for new version.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
    Greg

• MalteBosch
    MalteBosch
    Community Member

After updating to 4.6.2.626 it worked!
    Thank you!

Yours sincerily
    Moritz

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MalteBosch,

You are very welcome! :+1:

Please note that using a standalone license with a local vault requires some advanced technical skills to set up and maintain sync and backups over time. If you don't want to deal with it in the future, we do recommend switching to our new 1Password.com service. When you have 1Password account, sync and backups happen automatically and you do not have to worry about those anymore. You can learn more about the benefits in this article on our website.

If you have any questions about 1Password or 1Password.com accounts, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. In the meantime, enjoy 1Password and have a great day.

Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.