To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Yearly purchase and cancellation

Options
Seraphim
Seraphim
Community Member

Hello,

I have recently purchased the 1 year subscription and I was given 1 month free trial. During the trial I have added few items in my 1Password under categories that were not accessible on the free version. I have also moved all my items on the new vault called "Personal" and deleted my iCloud vault "Primary" since I thought I will be keeping my subscription.

Although I decided to cancel my free trail and after all not to pay for the 1 year and instead go back to the free version of the app.

I was wondering if a Primary vault will be created and and if my items will be moved to that vault so I can continue using the free app? I was also wondering what will happen with the items that I have created under the categories that are not accessible in the free version.

Please advise me.

Regards,
Seraphim

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not using the extension
OS Version: iOS 11.2.1
Sync Type: Before upgrade iCloud now 1Pass Account

Comments

• rudy
    edited December 2017
    Options

@Seraphim,

You will need to create a new local vault while still logged into your subscription account and manually move the items back over.
    Instructions for this process: https://support.1password.com/cs/migrate-standalone/

Items in those other categories won't be available unless you then purchase the Pro features In App Purchase described here: https://support.1password.com/pro-features/

Rudy

• Seraphim
    Seraphim
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rudy,

Thank you for your reply.

I followed your instructions and everything seems to be fine. I really appreciate.

Regards,
    Seraphim

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. On behalf of Rudy you’re most welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.