Question about acquired license from the Internet

Hello,
I bought a license for version 4 over the Internet and have also easily updated to version 6.8.5.

Wanted to ask, is it possible to divert the license to my name?
Or how can I do it so that I am the new owner?

Thanks,
A.N.

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OSX 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@nosrati: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password licenses cannot be transferred or resold, so it sounds like you may have been taken advantage of. Please shoot us an email at support@1password.com with the details and post the Support ID you receive here. We'll see if there's anything we can do to help.

• @brenty: Many thanks for the answer. Where can I find the Support ID?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

The support ID will be in the subject line of the automated email you get back from BitBot when we’ve received your message. If you did not get an automated reply from BitBot it is likely that we have not received your email (please re-send it).

Thanks!

Ben

• In the email I got, there is no Support ID:

• Maybe the Support ID is 85242?

• thightowerthightower T-Dog Agile's Mascot Community Moderator

@nosrati

Send an email to : support@1password.com

Including a link to this thread giving as many details as possible, or rather pertinent information about your issue that my help the staff. The staff will help you directly via email, rather than this public forum. All account matters are handled via direct email communication, rather than the forums for your privacy and safety.

After you submit the email you will get an auto reply with a support id, return here and post again with that ID. (Notating that ID is all that is really needed nothing else.)

If you do not see a auto reply check your spam folder etc.

The screen shot you show above is simply from the forum software informing you that Brent mentioned you. You should also receive one since I mention you in this very topic. The ticket id should look similar to my screen shot below, though mine is from a few years back. I have redacted my personal information.

• Oops, thanks for the explanation.
    The support ID is [# NLD-23999-562]

Thanks,
    A.N.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@nosrati: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: NLD-23999-562

• Thank you for the great support :) :+1:

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Likewise, thanks for the kind words! We're always happy to help. :chuffed:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file