10$ credit offer, how/when do I redeem it?

Hi, I received an email regarding a free 10$ credit. I wanted to subscribe again. I was wondering will it be redeemed on the current purchase? As in if I purchase the billed annually (2.99), instead of 36$ will I be charged 26$? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited December 2017

@BrijeshSinghal: Thanks for reaching out. I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, but generally speaking you should be able to sign into your 1Password.com account to see your next invoice on the billing page:

https://start.1password.com/billing

If you need anything else we can't discuss account details here on a public forum, but if you'll shoot us an email at [email protected] from your 1Password.com account's registered address with any relevant information we can help. :)

• edited December 2017

Hi, this is the email I was referring to.

[removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited December 2017

@BrijeshSinghal: Again, please contact us via email at [email protected] — we're not going to discuss sensitive account information on a public forum. Did you look in your account as I suggested?

• Oh, I am sorry, didn't know this was not to be discussed here. I looked in my account and found the thing. Can I delete this thread? Also, thank you for that!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

On behalf of Brenty you’re most welcome. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.