HELP: Icon to Login Missing

nartxela
nartxela
Community Member

Where is the icon to login a compatible app on the iPhone?

I have a paid standalone version of 1Password for Mac and iOS. They've been updated to the latest versions. On my iPhone 6s, when I open compatible applications, such as Facebook, Downcast, and Slack, there is no 1Password icon to login with? This icon is missing from these compatible apps. Is there a step I’m missing?

Not referring to login via Safari. I want to login a compatible app on an iPhone. How come the 1Password icon is missing from the login box?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a paid standalone version of 1Password for Mac and iOS. They've been updated to the latest versions. On my iPhone 6s, when I open compatible applications, such as Facebook, Downcast, and Slack, there is no 1Password icon to login with? This icon is missing from these compatible apps. Is there a step I’m missing?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nartxela: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! While we offer a 1Password extension for iOS, it isn't something we can build into other apps ourselves. Their developers will need to add support for it. Otherwise it is necessary to copy and paste.

However, we have a website devoted to the 1Password extension for developers, so be sure to let them know you'd like them to add support for it and point them in our direction. We're always happy to help them join the ranks of apps that support the 1Password iOS extension!

That said, I'm not sure about the other two, but Slack does have 1Password integration. Have you installed 1Password for iOS and enabled the extension though?

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you're still having trouble, could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.