Google Chrome keeps asking for permission to open url protocols constantly.

Options

I play a game that needs an app on my desktop (because i use a site to boot it to different games) and it asks me for permission to open the app. I select yes and remember the choice. Next time i began playing it asked me for permission again and i kept setting it to remember. How do i fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@NobleShyGuy: Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Chrome opening app URLs for you, but unless I'm misunderstanding, that is not something we can help you with. This is the AgileBits support forum for 1Password. If you have questions about 1Password, please let us know, as I'm sure we can help with that. But for help with general issues with Chrome and/or other apps you'll need to contact their vendors. Cheers! :)

• NobleShyGuy
    NobleShyGuy
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Thats the problem. i sent in a support ticket but no response (it has been a month.) and this is getting really annoying.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @NobleShyGuy,

i sent in a support ticket but no response (it has been a month.) and this is getting really annoying.

Did you send that to us here at AgileBits? I haven't found any email from you in our support system.

If you're having trouble with 1Password, we'll be happy to help you get it fixed if you can provide more details about how it isn't working the way you expect it to. :)

• NobleShyGuy
    NobleShyGuy
    Community Member
    Options

@sjk I sent it to the chrome staff and they have not responded. Where am i supposed to get help if they arent gonna answer.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@NobleShyGuy -- I wish we were set up better to help you, but just as we wouldn't want other developers answering questions or support requests having to do with 1Password, I'm sure the reverse is also true. One of the main reasons for that is because only the developers of the application you're having difficulties with are really qualified to assist you. There are often Reddit discussions available on a wide range of such topics, but beyond that, I'm afraid we as a company (AgileBits, developers of 1Password) aren't able to assist you with your issue, unfortunately. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.