New items in shared vaults are not syncing properly.

seths
seths
Community Member

When adding items to shared vaults, they are not syncing quickly with other teammates. It can take up to an hour or more sometimes to sync these new items.

Anything we can do to speed up the syncing?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• darrenNZ
    darrenNZ
    Community Member

Lock and unlock 1Password to force sync the entries to the server.

Your colleagues may need to do the same.

It really shouldn't be taking an hour to sync unless there are connectivity issues at your side.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @seths! @darrenNZ is correct, it certainly shouldn't take an hour or more to sync a few entries or changes to teammates. Let me make sure we're on the same page here, though: are all of you using a 1Password Teams account? Or are you syncing manually by some other method?

• seths
    seths
    Community Member

We are all using a 1Password Teams account, yes. I will try locking and unlocking in the future to see if this does the trick. Thank you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@seths - actually, the reason I asked you whether you were using a 1Password Teams account is because you should NOT need to lock/unlock 1Password in order for your changes to be synced if you're using 1password.com as your sync method. Older/manual sync methods like Dropbox can sometimes experience such issues for various reasons, but 1password.com should be virtually instantaneous.

Since it's not, I'm wondering what else might be causing the problem? Do you have company network filters or proxies, or do you allow individuals to set their own security software on their devices?

This discussion has been closed.