To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Ensuring my old account is deleted before remaking

cjfahrney
cjfahrney
Community Member

I sent an email hoping to bypass the forums but that was yesterday and I'm a little weary as I am currently without all my passwords. The tl;dr is I was migrating my single account to a family account with my family and we changed the master password and didn't write it down (rookie mistake...). I followed the instructions on 1password saying to make a backup, reset all my data, and then I would be good to go. In the process of making my account from scratch, though, I wanted to double check that before I hooked up a new 1password account to my email and gave my card information that my old account was truly deleted so that I wouldn't be getting charged twice. All I'm looking for is some sort of confirmation that my previous account is deleted so I can recreate, get my passwords back, and set my family up with the software too. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:delete my old account

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017

Hi @cjfahrney

We can’t discuss account specific details here in the public forums, but we’ll be happy to help you via email as soon as we can. That said we have a lot of customers that are waiting for emails, and unfortunately I can’t let you jump to the front of the line. Sorry! We’ll be in touch soon.

Ben

ref: AZQ-66831-749

This discussion has been closed.