Why can't I find the "invite people" button?

I have an individual 1password account. Now I'm trying to add family members. I found out that I have to invite them but can't find the button to do so.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018

@Christoph_Muenger: The "Invite People" option will be on the right side (underneath "Billing") in your account on 1Password.com. However, if you're subscribed through Apple, you won't be able to change from an individual plan to 1Password Families there until you cancel that:

https://support.1password.com/apple-subscription/

If so, email us at support@1password.com to let us know when you've done that so we can switch you over to be able to manage your plan through the website. Cheers! :)

• Christoph_Muenger
    Christoph_Muenger
    Community Member

@brenty okay, I canceled it. What's the next step?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Christoph_Muenger: Great! Thanks for getting back to me, and for your patience. Please sign into your account on 1Password.com in your web browser to manage your account:

https://my.1password.com/

And on the right you can click "Invite People" to choose a family plan and have your loved ones join you. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions. And happy new year! :)

• mkskeith
    mkskeith
    Community Member
    edited September 2018

@brenty I am in a similar situation and need assistance please. I have canceled my my subscription in apple.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018

@mkskeith: Great! Thanks for letting me know. I don't see that you've emailed us at support@1password.com so I'll shoot you an email shortly to get the ball rolling. :)

ref: RJA-16619-233

• Rickrwms
    Rickrwms
    Community Member

I sent an email for the same issue. here is my number [#RZH-78955-267]

• Rickrwms
    Rickrwms
    Community Member

[#RZH-78955-267] I haven't heard back from anyone. Please let me know what to do now that I have cancelled my subscription but still do not see the invite link on my 1password account.

• Rickrwms
    Rickrwms
    Community Member

@brenty [#RZH-78955-267] I haven't heard back from anyone. Please let me know what to do now that I have cancelled my subscription but still do not see the invite link on my 1password account.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You've posted in someone else's discussion from over a year ago, and I've also been away. It looks like Ashley was able to help via email in the mean time, so I'll close this to avoid any confusion in the future. Please feel free to respond to her via email if you need anything else. :)

Anyone else with similar questions can email us at support@1password.com with the details, and we'll get back to you to help as soon as we're able. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.