Problem syncing from PC to iPhone

This is probably a newbie issue.. I've been using 1Password for a while now but I've changed a password via the Windows app and it won't copy over the my iPhone (it still shows the old password).

The website version also shows the old password, it's as if the change isn't being sent to 1password's server.

I erased all the data from the phone app and setup the phone again from the QRcode but it still pulls in the old password!

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: none

Comments

• Hi @Grimbo,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Are you using 1Password 6 for Windows on your PC? Or are you using 1Password 4?

Thanks.

Ben

• Grimbo
    Grimbo
    Community Member

Hi Ben.. 1Password 6

• Thanks @Grimbo. Since the password isn’t making it from Windows to 1Password.com I suspect this is more likely an issue on your Windows PC, rather than an issue on iOS. I’ll move this over to our Windows board for you and let our Windows folks know to take a look.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Grimbo: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You appear to be using a VERY outdated version of 1Password for Windows. You said "none" for "sync type". Are you not using a 1Password.com account? Also, do you see anything like "offline" or "unsync'd changes" in the app? Thanks in advance!

• Grimbo
    Grimbo
    Community Member

Hey Brenty.. I have a family account (allon) and I'm on 6.2.333d It has been working perfectly well I've only noticed that changes made to the Windows app aren't being sent to the web or iPhone app.

Thanks

• Hi @Grimbo,

Our latest version on Windows is 1Password 6.8.488, it has the newest APIs needed to sync with 1Password.com service.

Unfortunately, your 1Password app didn't get the 1Password 6.3 update that is required to support installing future updates.

Before we explain how to install 1Password 6.8, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Grimbo
    Grimbo
    Community Member

Thanks Mike - I've sent the email.

Graeme

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Grimbo: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: ZSG-54718-832

• Grimbo
    Grimbo
    Community Member

Thank you. Can I just add in here that so far your support has been amazing, I know it's not resolved yet but I'm confident you'll get me there and your responsiveness is awesome.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your kind words! We'll get this sorted out. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.