I would like to convert my 1Password Pro Plan to a Families plan. Is this possible?

naturedoctor
naturedoctor
Community Member

How do I proceed if possible?

1Password Version: Version 6.8.5 (685003)
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OS X 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:i would like to convert my 1password pro plan to a families plan. Is this possible?

Comments

• naturedoctor
    naturedoctor
    Community Member

Is it possible to convert an individual 1Password plan to a Families Plan?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@naturedoctor: Sure thing! It's easy to change from an individual 1Password.com membership to a 1Password Families plan: sign into your account on the website and select "Invite People" on the right:

https://my.1password.com

However, it sounds like you might not have a 1Password.com membership at all. Is that the case? You mentioned syncing with iCloud, and that isn't involved with 1Password.com accounts, so be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. Happy new year! :)

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @naturedoctor! Welcome to the forum! :chuffed:

If you have an individual subscription account that is billed through us, you can upgrade the individual account to a Families account by clicking the "Invite people..." link in the web-interface menu for your account.

I hope that helps! If you're not sure, or if you're still having trouble, let me know and I'll be happy to dive into the details with you!

This discussion has been closed.