To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I would like to cancel my membership. Is this possible at every time? What happens with passwords?

rupertk1
rupertk1
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Memberships

I just wanted to try 1password - but shortly afterwards I became sick and was delivered to a hospital ...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I would like to cancel my membership. Is this possible at avery time? What happens with passwords?

Comments

• @rupertk1: I'm sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you're already on your way to a speedy recovery. Of course, you can cancel your 1Password membership at any time. You'll still be able to access your passwords in your apps, but your account will freeze when your current subscription runs out. You will no longer be able to edit your items, but you'll still be able to export them or copy/paste any data from them as needed. Plus, you can re-subscribe and unfreeze your account at any time -- just keep your Emergency Kit handy and your account will be there waiting for you when you need it again. You can find some information about managing your subscription here and if you have any other questions, we're happy to help. We'll be sure to send some positive energy your way and hope you're back on your feet soon. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.