My secure notes folder disappeared

Just purchased subscription, entered some data, logged out, then back in and my Secure Notes category (folder) is missing. Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Secure notes category disappeared from subscription

Comments

• John1971
    John1971
    Community Member

This has been solved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@John1971: Thanks for letting us know! I'm curious what happened and how you solved it though, and it may help others as well if you're willing to share. Either way, happy new year! :)

• John1971
    John1971
    Community Member

Since I could not get Chrome extension to work with Windows10 with my subscription, I installed downloaded Windows desktop version. Now I have entries on-line, but none on my desktop. Chrome extension works with desktop version, but now my world is a mess: what is on my desktop does not match what my on-line subscription, and does not match my iPhone (which of course matches the on-line subscription entries. I am at a loss how to figure out how to clean up, and what my best path forward is. But anyway, this is how I lost my Secure Notes folder. Sorry for long answer.

• Hi @John1971,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you have offline changes and you intentionally sign out, then yes, any pending changes are lost for good because it never got a chance to sync. We intentionally warn you when you sign out that such data would be lost.

This discussion has been closed.