To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need my 1password account undeleted.

Options
jrespeto
jrespeto
Community Member

I deleted my account and need it recovered.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:undelete

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi @jrespeto

1Password.com memberships that have been deleted cannot be restored. If you just canceled your subscription, but did not delete your account, you can re-establish your subscription using these instructions:

How to manage your 1Password subscription - 1Password Support

Thanks!

Ben

ref: HDA-75188-263

• kempbat
    kempbat
    Community Member
    Options

I have had an individual account to 1Password for a couple years and it is great. I use it on Windows and Android. I wanted to add access to another computer and you told me that I needed to upgrade to a Family account but did not give me the cost. When I deleted the Family account, you look like you also deleted my individual account. Can I restore my individual account or do I need to start from stratch again (with 50+ passwords?). I renewed my individual subscription on 8 March 17.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@kempbat: The only way deleting a family account would affect an individual account would be if they were one in the same — i.e. you'd converted the account from an individual plan to a family plan: same account. The pricing is shown during this process, since you'll have to select the plan to switch to (as there are monthly and annual options, both for family and team plans). And, to be clear, we don't delete anyone's accounts; that would have been something you'd had to have done yourself. Unfortunately this isn't something we can help you with on a public forum, since there will inherently be sensitive account and payment information involved. SO it's best to email us at support@1password.com from the account's registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can get more details. I'll be in touch with you momentarily.

ref: CVS-69291-745

• kempbat
    kempbat
    Community Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Thanks. I do not recall seeing updated pricing during the process but could be wrong.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries. We'll get it figured out. :)

• kempbat
    kempbat
    Community Member
    Options

Just to let others know that AgileBits sorted my issue with the minimum of fuss and in quick time. I thank them for their efforts. Happy client.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the kind words! If you're happy, we're happy — and always here if you need us. :chuffed:

• eSportler
    eSportler
    Community Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I've got exact the same problem :/ (more than 250 passwords are lost :/)
    I created a support ticket 6 hours ago (#PDP-76391-489)

Hope you could help me too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@eSportler: Thanks! We'll be in touch. :)

ref: PDP-76391-489

• eSportler
    eSportler
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty
    Good morning, is there something new about my problem?
    It will get a little bit tricky without my passwords today :dizzy:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@eSportler: I'm sorry for the confusion. I replied to you via email just a few hours before you posted here again. In order to continue the conversation there to avoid any confusion, or sharing sensitive information publicly, I'll close this.

In case anyone else deletes their account, as I mentioned above:

Unfortunately this isn't something we can help you with on a public forum, since there will inherently be sensitive account and payment information involved. So it's best to email us at support@1password.com from the account's registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can get more details.

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.