What happened to the ability to report sites where 1P FF extension doesn't correctly fill fields

Options

The title pretty much says it all. The latest FF extension no longer allows reporting of sites where 1P FF extension doesn't correctly fill fields. Don't you care to fix problems any more?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:report sites where 1password doesn't correctly fill fields

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SHINSF1PASS,

We definitely do want to improve 1Password wherever possible and you're right, the ability to report problems from inside 1Password isn't currently working. We've had some problems with that particular feature and haven't had time to dive in and fix it. Now its just my opinion of course but my feeling is if you come across a site where we're not working perfectly you're better off to report it either here in the forums or via email. Responding to queries is a big part of support here at AgileBits and it may mean we can investigate and offer a solution in response to your query rather than possibly being just an anonymous vote in Synapse. I only say this because I would like to see 1Password work for you right now rather than you feeling that it doesn't work where you need it to.

This discussion has been closed.