Blocking Agilebits Customer Center

Options

How do I block the Agilebits Customer Center as it has now vanished? I would like to prevent it from appearing in 1Password X and 1Password Extension v4.7.0.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X v1.3, v4.7.0.1
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If you want to keep the Login but not have it show in the browser, edit it and set its Display attribute to Never. This works for the 1Password Extension, but I'm not sure it's been added to 1Password X yet.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Or you could simply delete the item(s) referring to the now-retired AgileBits Customer Center, first copying any information worth retaining from it/them (if any) to a Secure Note item. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Hi

If you want to keep the Login but not have it show in the browser, edit it and set its Display attribute to Never. This works for the 1Password Extension, but I'm not sure it's been added to 1Password X yet.

I am viewing the login from within 1Password.com but cannot follow your instructions from there.

I do see the display [ ] Never display in browser in 1Password for Windows.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

I believe you will need to use our 1Password application in order to do this. Do you have this particular 1Password account connected to a copy of 1Password for Mac? if you do it should be straightforward given your experience with 1Password :smile:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the compliment @littlebobbytables !

Yeah I do have a Mac but it's disused most of the time now and being a 2009 MacBook Pro 17", it goes up to El Capitan only.

• No worries, @wkleem! You can still make the necessary edits from the 1Password extension on your Windows machine. If you edit the item directly from the 1Password extension, you'll be given the option to set the display attribute from "Always" to "Never display in browser".

Changing that option should do the trick for you, but let us know if you run into any trouble! :)

This discussion has been closed.