Is the free Android reader still supported?

abolding
abolding
Community Member

Is the fee Android reader still supported or do I need to upgrade to a regular license? I currently have a standalone license. My old version of Android reader no longer syncs to dropbox . I was going to reinstall the application, but no longer see it on Google Play.
-Allan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password reader support

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@abolding: The 1Password Android Reader app was discontinued and removed from the store years ago, and won't be updated. Dropbox also changed their APIs this past year, so that's probably why it isn't syncing. You can, however, download the new 1Password for Android and use it in read-only mode for free. The Pro Features are in an-app purchase, or you can get them as part of a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits, and let us know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.