I have a new Galaxy S8 Android smartphone. The key I was sent to access 1Password won't work. Help

Bookkeeper_Sa11yA
Bookkeeper_Sa11yA
Community Member

I have a new Samsung Galaxy S8. The app for 1Password is there but I cannot access 1Password on my new phone because the key code does not work. So what do I use? what is the sign in email address I should use? Thank you, Sally Allan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4 ?
OS Version: android
Sync Type: pc to android?
Referrer: forum-search:I have a new Galaxy S8 Android smartphone. The key I was sent to access 1Password won't work. Help

Comments

• Hi @Bookkeeper_Sa11yA. :)

The sign-in address and Secret Key you're being prompted for are for a 1Password subscription account. Do you have one of these accounts? If not, can you let me know what devices you're using 1Password on, and if and how you're syncing your data?

• Bookkeeper_Sa11yA
    Bookkeeper_Sa11yA
    Community Member
    edited January 2018

I do have a 1password Annual subscription account. The account is called Sally Allan The invoice ID: [removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum!]
    Here is the key code which is not working. [removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum!]

So I don't know what my user name is. And my email address has not changed. I started 1Password on my android Samsung Galaxy S5 and then put it on my PC. Now I just want to move the app to my new android Samsung Galaxy S8 that I got yesterday. I need 1password to work. I use it all the time. It still seems to work on my old phone. The Telus store guy save all my apps to the new phone. Please tell me how to make it work on my new phone. Thank you.

Sally

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bookkeeper_Sa11yA: I've removed your account information from your post. Since I see that Tully is in contact with you via email, I'll close this so we can continue the conversation there. That will avoid confusion and discussing account information in public.

This discussion has been closed.