BLinschitz
BLinschitz
Community Member

I can not find the secure code or ability to scan the licence

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can not find the secure code or ability to scan the licence

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@BLinschitz - Can you give us a little more information? If you're using a standalone license, you don't need to (in fact, you can't) scan it. If you've got a 1password.com account, then you should have been prompted to save your Emergency Kit when you initially created the account, and it's this that's being referred to by "scan your Setup Code."

You say you have 1Password 6 for Mac (6.8.5) installed on your Mac. Is this your first time using 1Password? Or do you already have data somewhere else from a previous installation? Are you trying to set 1Password up as a standalone app, or did you want to sign up for a 1password.com account?

ref: TRJ-97611-786

• BLinschitz
    BLinschitz
    Community Member
    edited January 2018

Hallo Lars, this is getting very complicated to explain in writing. I am one the user who started in very first version of 1Password.

Paid in full by:
    [purchase details removed by AgileBits]

This is my information with upgrade to Ver. 4.
    What I want to achieve is that I can use the Valet from my cell phone and other computer, with other words to access to the same data.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@BLinschitz - I see you've also written in to our email support address. I've answered you there; let's keep the conversation going via email, to maintain your privacy.

ref: TRJ-97611-786

This discussion has been closed.