There are more than one connected with Edge Browser in Browsers of Settings.

I run 1Password app(6.8.492) with Chrome & Edge Browsers on Windows 10 pro.
Yesterday, I found three Microsoft Edge Browser connected to 1Password in Connected Browers in Settings. I just have one Edge browser on my Windows 10. ;)

I use one click optimization of Bitdefender from time to time. Does this make this issue?

1Password Version: 6.8.492
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.192
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@S27go8TN: Thanks for getting in touch! Were you having trouble with 1Password in Edge, or just curious about the extra processes? If it helps, that can happen if you close the browser and it does not shut down completely, which seems to have become more common on recent Insider builds as well. It's not something we have control over, but we're tracking this in case it causes problems. However, there's a good chance it won't affect you in normal use...but if you do run into any problems please let us know! :)

• S27go8TN
    S27go8TN
    Community Member

Hi, brenty.

My Connected Browsers of Settings likes

I don't recognize any problem recently. But it seems abnormal operations of 1Password or Edge Browser.

(sorry for bad English. ^^;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@S27go8TN: Ah! I'm sorry! I completely misunderstood what you were referring to. I thought you meant processes in Task manager. That's a list of the browsers authorized to connect to 1Password. Mine is much, much longer. This has no impact in performance, but can happen when browsers are updated and have to reconnect. If it bothers you, you can click to remove those you're no longer using. Cheers! :)

• S27go8TN
    S27go8TN
    Community Member

Oh! Thanks, brenty. Have a nice day! :)

• On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

We do plan to automatically clean this list in a future update to remove all browsers that hasn't been paired with 1Password after a few month or so.

• S27go8TN
    S27go8TN
    Community Member

It's a good news!

Thanks, MikeT!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@S27go8TN: :+1: :chuffed:

• mike-e
    mike-e
    Community Member

Sooner would be greatly appreciated. This is ridiculous!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Microsoft Edge likes to disconnect. Sorry. :(

This discussion has been closed.