Can`t Install 1Password on Android

gabrieldetoni
gabrieldetoni
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Android

I just bought 1Password and signed it, already had it signed with dropbox but i wanted the online version of it, so uninstalled everything (Phone app and PC app) and i installed on my PC, transfered all the vault data, and it was all good until i tried to install the app on my samsung s7 edge (Samsung SM-G935F). The Google Play Store says my device is not compatible with it. Im running the last version of android released for it (7.0). Just don`t know what to do anymore.
Sorry for my bad english.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @gabrieldetoni. Thanks for reaching out!

Can you go to your device settings and tap Apps > Google Play services > Storage and tap Clear Cache? Then go to Apps > Google Play Store > Storage and tap Clear Data and Clear Cache. Does that help?

• mpoint
    mpoint
    Community Member

Hi Peri

I have the same issue on my S7 edge SM-G935W8 not being able to download 1password app via a browser and not able to search it in Google Play, your suggestion unfortunately did not work. Is this an issue that could be related to country? I believe I am registered as a US account and I live in Canada and notice only after, can my US account be moved to a Canadian account?

• mpoint
    mpoint
    Community Member

Resolved! Support had me changed my Galaxy S7 Edge Resolution. Here's the instructions they provided which resolved the issue:
    "Please go into the Settings app > Display and change the device resolution to WQHD. And then clear the Play Store app cache and reboot the device and try to download 1Password again!"

1Password you have great support! Thanks Henry and Dev team for your help today via email.

• Thanks for the update, @mpoint. I'm glad Henry was able to help out! Hopefully anyone else with a Galaxy S7 experiencing this issue will find your steps helpful. :)

This discussion has been closed.