Options
mpi
mpi
Community Member

2013 MacBook Air / macOS 10.13.2 / 1P 6.8.5 – this is where I mostly use 1P
2009 iMac / OS X 10.11.6 (highest possible) / 1P 6.8.5
1P Keychain shared via Dropbox between the two Macs

Syncing has always seemed fine, except:
1. I have just noticed that a vault I created on the MBA (many months ago) is not showing on the iMac, and the "All Vaults" icon is not showing in the sidebar there. The Help document says that when you create a vault it will appear on all your devices.
2. I have just made a change in 1P on the iMac. The keychain in Dropbox shows the correct modification timestamp. Dropbox is reporting that syncing is up-to-date. But the 1P keychain on the MBA is showing a timestamp a week old. Everything else in my Dropbox folder is syncing fine.

I don't know whether these two issues are related.

Martin

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.2 / 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mpi - sorry to hear you're having troubles with Dropbox sync just now. We've actually got a comprehensive guide for troubleshooting Dropbox sync. Try those steps and let us know how it goes! :)

As a tip, creating a new vault doesn't mean that vault is automatically synced via Dropbox just because your Primary vault is. You'll need to open 1Password Preferences > Sync on your MacBook Air and specifically create a Dropbox keychain for that vault as well. We've actually got a guide for that as well.

This discussion has been closed.