Computer Crash, Several Accounts?

Options
Jemerald
Jemerald
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Mac

Basically, I had to wipe my Macbook Pro to fix problems, least of all of all being 1password making me sad it doesn't "press the enter" button to sign in places automatically anymore. Ha! I've been reinstalling everything. I have communication with you in several different email accounts. I've been looking at all of them after re-sending the license as I bought the program, not a plan. It says "email sent" to all of them, however no luck. Help?
James Haggland

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: OSX 10.13.2
Sync Type: wifi, icloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jemerald: Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with your Mac. Unfortunately our system will only sent you your license if it matches the email address you entered, and then only to that address. So you won't have received anything if there is no record in our system. Did you perhaps purchase 1Password from the App Store? Regardless of where you bought it, you'll have received an email receipt, so please check your records.

Regarding the sign in issue, is 1Password filling your login credentials? Let me know the specific URL you're having trouble with. Thanks in advance!

• Jemerald
    Jemerald
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I resolved it, and it was FILLING but not submitting. Changing from "when enabled" to the "Always submit" solved the problem. Don't ask me why. It there a way to set it to originally save it as "always submit" when first made?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jemerald - Glad to hear you got things working the way you wanted. If you have 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store, you may need to (re)enable the autosubmit script. In Preferences > Browsers, click the "Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords." If it was already enabled, UN-check it, wait a sec or two, then re-check it. See if that helps.

• Jemerald
    Jemerald
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I resolved it, and it was FILLING but not submitting. Changing from "when enabled" to the "Always submit" solved the problem. Don't ask me why. It there a way to set it to originally save it as "always submit" when first made?

• Jemerald
    Jemerald
    Community Member
    Options

thanks ill give it a try

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jemerald - sounds good! Let us know how it goes for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.