know-how to use 1password well in the verification devices that is lending management

enpipi
enpipi
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Lounge

I'm using the 1password for team in my company. Our company is uiux and application development from japan. Therefore, We have the opportunity to enter a complex password that is managed by 1password on various devices shared by the company. Because it is used in the test, a password is required in various OS versions.

Is there any way to easily copy and paste passwords on a temporary iphone/Android devices?

We are now putting complicated passwords manually. Also, I would be happy if you could consider that 1password applications are not compatible with older OS versions (eg. iOS9,10)

thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password for team

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@enpipi: I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what you're asking, but I'll hit a few points that may help:

• Though you won't be receiving further updates on an outdated OS, 1Password 6.9.1 can run on iOS 9 and 10. You can install it from your Apple ID's App Store purchase history.
    • 1Password cannot copy passwords for you across devices. You'll need to have 1Password on the device you're using it and copy it from there.
    • Alternatively, word-based passwords (which 1Password can also generate) are good in situations where you do need to remember them or type them manually.

If you can tell me more about what you're trying to do I may be able to offer other suggestions. :)

This discussion has been closed.