printing out all information on to a spreadsheet

kendallmunk
kendallmunk
Community Member

I would like to make a print out of all my information on to a spreadsheet. Please help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:print out on spread sheet

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@kendallmunk - 1Password for Mac provides a basic print (File > Print) function, but it's not formatted as a spreadsheet. In general, we urge caution when printing copies of your 1Password data in any format, for a few reasons: first and foremost because it's an unencrypted copy of your data that anyone can pick up and use however they want. It's also static, not changing with any new data additions/changes/deletions you make in 1Password after the printing.

If you need a spreadsheet in particular, you will have to export your data in a format readable by a spreadsheet, then import that data into your spreadsheet-of-choice and print from there. That's beyond the scope of what I can advise you on, except the first bit. You will have to export on a vault-by-vault basis, if you have more than one. Choose the vault you want to export, make sure you have Logins selected, then choose File > Export, enter your Master Password, and follow the prompts from there. You'll need to do this for other categories individually (credit cards, identities, etc). Then you can open or import your data into a spreadsheet program of your choice.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@kendallmunk ,

With all the caveats mentioned by @Lars, you can export to 1PIF and convert to CSV using the csv formatter option of the onepif converter of the converter suite of utilities. Use the 1.10 version in Testing Bits, mentioned in the first post of the thread. It will convert everything in the 1PIF.

See the README.pdf for more information, including the 1Password section under Exporting from your Password Manager. Ask if you need more help.

This discussion has been closed.