Apple Watch app not showing site icons

BrokenHope
BrokenHope
Community Member
edited December 2017 in Apple Watch

The 2FA items on my Apple Watch are no longer showing the website icons on 7.0.4

I’ve tried reinstalling the Watch app and also disabling and enabling Watch support in the 1Password app.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BrokenHope: I don't think this is at all related to TOTP. It appears we've broken Rich Icons in some way, but I can't figure out how. Most of my items are using the default category icon, but my PayPal login, which has a TOTP, shows the Rich Icon. My Apple logins also do, though they do not use TOTP. If you try adding others, or add and remove the same ones, do you see any that get Rich Icons for the website?

• @brokenhope,

are you able to share any of the website urls that these items might have in them? There were some changes recently to reduce the number of requests being made that were for nonsensical addresses (like IP addresses, .local domain names, single words that aren't actually domain names, etc).

Rudy

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BrokenHope: Thanks! That definitely helps. I'm still not certain what the difference is between those which get Rich Icons and those which do not, but we'll figure it out and get this fixed.

ref: OPI-4365

• rudy
    edited January 2018

@BrokenHope,

I'll make sure that the release note writers are aware of the omission.

Rudy

ref: PHI-52564-238

This discussion has been closed.