To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Single one off license

Options
ankitanks
ankitanks
Community Member

Hi, If I was to buy single one off license for 1Password, Mac and iPhone app comes with it or have to buy it separately? Or can I download .dmg and add serial number? Thank you. Sorry it's confusing to me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ankitanks: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The only way to get everything together is with a 1Password.com membership. That includes access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Otherwise you can buy each individual app (and upgrade) as a separate purchase. There aren't serial numbers or license keys with the App Store — iOS or Mac — though because the purchase is tied to your Apple ID. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Can you please tell me Individual app prices to buy licence and also for Mac and iPhone (AU) please? Thank you. Is 1password as company trying to vanish standalone license system slowly by encouraging to join subscription?

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member
    Options

And also how easy is it to transfer all data from stand alone to subscription?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ankitanks: You can transfer your data to a 1Password.com account easily. Just follow this guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I'm sorry, I just haven't a clue about pricing in Australia though, as I've never even been there. The App Store uses pricing "tiers" across different regions instead of straight currently conversion. You should be able to view pricing through the App Store though:

1Password for iOS (App Store)

1Password for Mac (App Store)

1Password.com memberships, on the other hand, are billed from Canada in US dollars when you pay through our website, but you can also subscribe through Apple right in the apps, which will be billed in your local currency. Cheers! :)

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thank you for more insight. Sorry I have one more question, if I was to buy standalone license from website, do I still need to make in-app purchase on mac to use 1password app? and also make in-app purchase on iPhone to get pro features?

• Ben
    Options

Sorry I have one more question, if I was to buy standalone license from website, do I still need to make in-app purchase on mac to use 1password app?

If you purchase a license from us you cannot download 1Password from the App Store; you must instead download 1Password from us.

It is either or. You either buy and download from us, or you buy and download from the App Store.

and also make in-app purchase on iPhone to get pro features?

Yes. The Pro features on iOS are sold separately from any other purchase (except 1Password.com subscription membership) regardless of where you purchase from.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.